Saddle Consignment Rules and Regulations
1. Commission 15% for ALL saddles.
2. Saddles stay in the store 30 days, and if there is no interest in them the price should to be lowered or the saddle needs to be picked up.
3. No saddles without a name or brand will be accepted. (In this case, we will still consider a buyout.)
4. All saddles are subject to inspection before we will take on consignment.
5. Saddle is displayed in-store and on our website.
6. Consignor can decide if the saddle is allowed out on a trial – the saddle will be paid for in full
and trial periods are 3 days.
7. We will call with any offers.