At RS Saddlery your complete satisfaction is our goal.
When your order arrives, please check each item carefully.
If you're not satisfied you may return that unused product for an exchange, credit or refund within 3 days of receiving the item. All shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility.
Please take time to read our policies
RS Saddlery uses UPS Ground (3-5 Business Days) - Faster methods of shipping maybe available for additional cost.
-Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be shipped the following business day.
-USPS Shipping Methods are used for items being shipped outside of the U.S.A.
It is important that your new saddle or merchandise fits both you and your horse when your item(s) arrive, please inspect it carefully. Saddle your horse with it using a clean pad, and make sure you are satisfied with the quality and fit.
If for any reason you are not satisfied contact us and return the unused saddle for a refund or exchange.
- Returns need to be stated within 3 business days of receiving the saddle or merchandise.
- Full credit will only be given on a saddle if there are no signs of wear, dirt or use.
- Restocking fees may apply to drop shipped orders, and custom merchandise.
- Depending on the item, these types of orders may not be returnable.
- A re-stocking fee may be assessed on saddles not in new condition.
- NO Returns on special or custom ordered saddles.
-ALL saddle sales under $500 are final.
**Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returned items**
Restocking fees are sometimes necessary for returned items where there was no mistake on the original order.
These fees are also used to defray the expense of re-packaging, cleaning, or restoring an item to “as-new” condition.
Restocking fees may apply to drop shipped orders, and custom merchandise.
Depending on the item, these types of orders may not be returnable.
If a restocking fee is applied to your return, it is calculated as 15% of the purchase price.
Processing fees are not applicable in most cases, however RS SADDLERY does reserve the right to charge any additional fees in connection with your return should the need arise.