top of page
At RS Saddlery your complete satisfaction is our goal!
When your order arrives, please check each item carefully.
If you're not satisfied, you may return unused product for an exchange, credit, or refund within 3 days of receiving the item. All shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility.
Please take time to read our policies:
RS Saddlery uses UPS Ground (3-5 Business Days), SpeeDee (2-3 Business Days), and USPS Ground (3-5 Business Days)
- Faster methods of shipping are available for additional cost.
- Shipping insurance is available at an additional cost to the buyer. Unless requested, all items will ship without any shipping insurance.
-Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be shipped the following business day.
-International orders will be shipped using UPS.
Saddle Return Policy:
It is important that your saddle fits both you and your horse. When you receive your order, please inspect it carefully. Saddle your horse with it using a clean pad, and make sure you are satisfied with the quality and fit. If for any reason you are not satisfied, contact us and return the saddle for a refund or exchange.
- Returns need to be stated within 3 business days of receiving the saddle or merchandise.
- Full credit will only be given on a saddle if it's returned in the same condition it left in.
- A re-stocking fee may be assessed on saddles not in new condition, or on used saddles with extra wear or damage.
- NO Returns on special or custom ordered saddles.
-ALL saddle sales under $500 are final.
Tack Return Policy:
- Returns need to be stated within 30 days of purchasing the item.
- Full credit will only be given on items returned in new condition.
- Restocking fees may apply to drop shipped orders and custom merchandise.
- Depending on the item, these types of orders may not be returnable.
**Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returned items**
-Restocking fees are sometimes necessary for returned items where there was no mistake on the original order.
-These fees are used to defray the expense of re-packaging, cleaning, or restoring an item to “as-new” condition.
-Restocking fees may apply to drop shipped orders and custom merchandise.
-If a restocking fee is applied to your return, it is typically calculated as 15% - 20% of the purchase price. This may change depending on individual situations.
Processing fees are not applicable in most cases, however RS Saddlery does reserve the right to charge any additional fees in connection with your return should the need arise.
bottom of page